PDA

View Full Version : Boule 2002


zetafg
06-13-2002, 10:50 AM
:D :D :D :D :D

In exactly 4 weeks Sorors, is our Boule 2002 in New Orleans!!!!!

This is my FIRST Boule and I am excited!!! :D

I am representing The "Elite" Epsilon Chapter, NYC Metro Area...

Who else is going and what chapter are you representing?

;)

DOVE1920
06-13-2002, 11:54 AM
This is also my first!!! I'm also excited because I'm going with my sister who is also a Soror!!! I'll be representing Alpha Alpha chapter, Chicago Metro, and she's in Zeta Zeta!:D :D

GiggyZ
06-13-2002, 04:49 PM
GiggyZ from the "Electrifying" Eta Alpha Zeta Chapter, Fort Myers, Florida. God Willing I will see y'all in New Orleans.:D

Finer Woman10-A-91
06-13-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by GiggyZ
GiggyZ from the "Electrifying" Eta Alpha Zeta Chapter, Fort Myers, Florida. God Willing I will see y'all in New Orleans.:D

Hey wait a min...you gotta come...we have a birthday drink reserved for you!

I will be there too!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah man!

:D

ridiculous2000
06-15-2002, 10:38 PM
I will be representing Alpha Rho Zeta Chapter from Montgomery, Alabama!!! Hope to see everybody there.

Khandicia
06-20-2002, 07:54 PM
I am counting down the days in 2 weeks and a day, I will board the plane for the Cresent City, and I simply can not wait. I will surely see all sorors there. I will undoubtably be representing the Captivating Chi Kappa Chapter of that oh so Sweet Zeta Phi Beta International Sorority, Inc

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-Phi

8A02
06-24-2002, 01:05 AM
And of course, The Quintessential Alpha Chapter will be in the house for boule', including 4 of the neos from SP 02 [The Usual Suspectz].

Finer Woman10-A-91
06-27-2002, 12:56 PM
Nawlins...HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zetafg
06-27-2002, 01:01 PM
I'M NOT READY YET.....NOT READY YET.....:rolleyes:

But I will be by next weekend! ;)

SeriousSigma22
06-27-2002, 01:34 PM
To the Ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.

I'm wishing your sorority a wonderful and productive Boule session in New Orleans.

Stay Blessed,

Serioussigma22:cool:

zetafg
06-27-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by SeriousSigma22
To the Ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.

I'm wishing your sorority a wonderful and productive Boule session in New Orleans.

Stay Blessed,

Serioussigma22:cool:


:D :D :D :D :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

TRUBLUBU2
06-27-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by SeriousSigma22
To the Ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.

I'm wishing your sorority a wonderful and productive Boule session in New Orleans.

Stay Blessed,

Serioussigma22:cool:

Thanks, Serious Sigma!!

I wish the same to your sorority as you meet in Miami, FL! Have a great time!:cool: :D

kizzie22
06-28-2002, 04:13 PM
Just dropped by to wish my Sister Sorors of Zeta Phi Beta a safe and blessed Boule in Nawlins! Show them how the sistas of Royalty do it!:D

The BLUEPRINT
07-01-2002, 12:35 PM
I just wanted to wish all of you a safe and bluetiful Boule in the NO. I had to stop by considering Finer Woman 10-A-91 personally wished all of the sororities a safe and productive Boule. That was so nice. You all have a good time:) I know I will be living it up in Miami;)

tinyterror
07-03-2002, 03:39 PM
To all my beautiful and distinguished sorors,

Have a safe trip to Boule. I wish I was going but boule sure did sneak up on me. There's always '04.


Z-phi,

tiny terror

Finer Woman10-A-91
07-15-2002, 07:50 PM
Shouts to:
ZetaFG ...you better hit Soror Ripperton's note...oooh! I did n't know! Now I do! BTW, that is one of my all time favorite songs!
SexzZeta: always the lady! Next time...its on! Go WDTeam
Shelacious: always the riot! Next time...its on! Go WDTeam
PrettyKitty: in abstentia...the accolades from the 21st International Grand Basileus included you too! Go WDTeam
GiggyZ: remains the cynic...Happy belated...again! I am glad you hit Emerils with the rest of the crew. Sounds like you all had a blast.
ElixirMoon: Thanks for the hook up...and I want your energy at 21!
NoLimit97: rep for the KEZ...(We love you all!!!!)
TruBlu: always a POD moment
Alpha chapter: My babies rolled 9 deep.
Sphinxpoet...no, I did not forget you...lol. GO MN. I really do think you all have a valuable place. BIG check next time. You better get on the e-board! :p Hee, hee, hee!!!!!
I did not get to meet other GCers..or maybe I did!

LA, here we come!

sphinxpoet
07-15-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Finer Woman10-A-91
Shouts to:
ZetaFG ...you better hit Soror Ripperton's note...oooh! I did n't know! Now I do! BTW, that is one of my all time favorite songs!
SexzZeta: always the lady! Next time...its on! Go WDTeam
Shelacious: always the riot! Next time...its on! Go WDTeam
PrettyKitty: in abstentia...the accolades from the 21st International Grand Basileus included you too! Go WDTeam
GiggyZ: remains the cynic...Happy belated...again! I am glad you hit Emerils with the rest of the crew. Sounds like you all had a blast.
ElixirMoon: Thanks for the hook up...and I want your energy at 21!
NoLimit97: rep for the KEZ...(We love you all!!!!)
TruBlu: always a POD moment
Alpha chapter: My babies rolled 9 deep.
Sphinxpoet...no, I did not forget you...lol. GO MN. I really do think you all have a valuable place. BIG check next time. You better get on the e-board! :p Hee, hee, hee!!!!!
I did not get to meet other GCers..or maybe I did!

LA, here we come!

And the Millions and Millions of my fans were there as well!

zetafg
07-16-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Finer Woman10-A-91
Shouts to:
ZetaFG ...you better hit Soror Ripperton's note...oooh! I did n't know! Now I do! BTW, that is one of my all time favorite songs!




:D :D :D :D :D

Thank You for the Shout out!

Quite a few people didn't know that I can represent Soror Ripperton to the fullest! Lalalala.......dododo..aaaaaaaaaahhhhaha.

:D

I've been singing that song for years! At first my Mom was like honey....let her sing the song.....but after practicing...while doing chores.....she then said....through her tears......I didn't know you could hit that note. ;)

We taped the show and my Mom was very pleased with my performance as well as the other performers.

We are ALL So Full of Talent and represented with All of our Might because we are The Finer Women of The Royal Blue And Pure White!


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii

:D

SeriousSigma22
07-20-2002, 08:20 PM
Did the many blueti-ful ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Have a wonderful Boule experience in New Orleans?


Serioussigma22:cool:

zetafg
07-22-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by SeriousSigma22
Did the many blueti-ful ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Have a wonderful Boule experience in New Orleans?


Serioussigma22:cool:


:D :D :D :D :D


Yes we did!!!!!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

;)