PDA

View Full Version : APO at Jesuit Schools

Senusret I
05-27-2002, 01:23 PM
Greetings!

Are there any Brothers out there who pledged at Jesuit schools? If so, tell me about it! Having pledged at Georgetown, the campus tries to be very service oriented in general because of Jesuit ideals and principles. Plus, my chapter has a lot of Jesuit honorary brothers.

So Jesuit school Brothers, check in!

naraht
05-28-2002, 03:56 AM
There is a list of the Jesuit Universities and Colleges at http://www.ajcunet.edu/areas/ji/map.asp

Going through... (not listed means never had a chapter)
Boston College is inactive
Creighton is Active
Fairfield is inactve
Fordham is inactive
Georgetown is Active
Le Moyne is inactive
Loyola C. of Maryland is Active (though with almost no brothers)
Loyola U. (Chicago) is Active
Loyola U. (New Orleans) is inactive
Marquette is inactive
Rockhurst is Active
St. Louis U is Active
St. Peters College is Active
Seattle U is Active
U of Detroit - Mercy is Active
U of San Francisco is Active
Xavier University is Active.

Randy

JimmyG37
01-06-2004, 07:46 PM
I'm a member of the Delta Delta chapter of APO at Saint Louis University. In the fall semester were found out that we are the largest chapter of APO in the nation!!

Senusret I
01-06-2004, 07:57 PM
How large is your chapter, Brother?

Quala67
01-06-2004, 10:37 PM
Loyola C. of Maryland is Active (though with almost no brothers)

Happy to report, that is no longer the case! Alpha Delta Gamma, with the fall 03 pledgeclass, is now up to 21 Brothers.

naraht
01-06-2004, 10:57 PM
I'd tend to use AAMD's paid to determine Largest chapter. By that method, Delta Delta isn't the largest in its section... 115 AAMDs by Delta Delta, 125 by Epsilon chapterat Truman State.

Randy

JimmyG37
01-07-2004, 01:46 AM
I actually don't how many people we have in the chapter. I'm not sure where the numbers came from, all I know is that we were told that we had the largest chapter in the country.