PDA

View Full Version : Convention

ZTAMichelle
05-24-2002, 10:38 PM
Any Convention goers here? It's in about a month and I know I'm excited nd nervous to be going :)

UDZETA
05-28-2002, 09:33 AM
I really wish I was going! I wanted to go so bad....but only a few girls from our chapter are allowed to go. I will go next time! I hope you have a great time and you will have to tell us all about it! :D

ZTAngel
05-28-2002, 11:01 AM
I won't be able to go because I have to work. I'm so mad because it's the first year where it's been close to me...in Tampa. But, I can't take off of work; I need the money!

ZTAMichelle
05-28-2002, 11:59 AM
Work and $ is turning out to be such an issue I think. We have an alternate deleagte budgeted in and she can't go and in going down the list of who else would be good to go no one else can go either due to work or the $ . Of course as prez I feel like that's all my fault but whatever. I'll give you all a full report don't worry. :)

Dianne
06-12-2002, 04:25 PM
I want to go sooooooo bad!!! I'm on exec, but not Pres or VP II. :( Maybe someday when I'm an alum....

PenguinTrax
06-17-2002, 08:35 AM
Yeah - I'm going to Convention - at least for the weekend. Can't wait!

ZTAMichelle
06-17-2002, 03:53 PM
As if I wasn't already excited, I just found out that effective at Convention my chapter will no longer be a New Chapter but will officially join the Province. YAY!!!! II haven't been with the chapter since the beginning but I know it's been a tough 4years and we're really excited to not be 'new' anymore

I'll keep my eye out for ya Barb ;)