PDA

View Full Version : Nasif T. Sowell Memorial Service

KKPSIBRUCELEE3
05-21-2002, 09:00 PM
:( Greetings brothers....

It is with great sadness that I write to you to inform you of our recent loss here in Natchitoches, LA at the Theta Nu Chapter of Northwestern State University of Kappa Kappa Psi.

Nasif T. Sowell lost his battle against cancer with a peaceful exhale. He was born on October 1, 1982, and went home to our Lord on Saturday, May 18, 2002. He was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma, a form of cancer I am unfamiliar with. I would dwell on how he will be missed, but his personality was too light-hearted to allow me to do so. My LB was a caring man. He always drove us throught our pledge process, and I thank him for he is the sole reason I am a PSI man today. He touched the lives of anyone he met with his charm and spirit. When he dropped the bomb that he had cancer, it was a light conversation followed by, "Oh well, I ain't lettin it stop me!"

Brothers and sisters, I ask you to pray for his family and hope that everything is ok for them. We have love for each other, and as he would've liked it, we need to share our love with those around us. Many of my LB's say they regret not spending as much time with him, so I hope that if there is someone in your lives that you can say the same for, take the time to hang with them before it is too late.

If anyone is interested, his arrangements are as follows:
Wake-- Friday, May 24, 2002, 6pm, Ben Johnson Auditorium on Martin Luther King in Natchitoches, LA.
Memorial Ritual--same night and place at 8pm.
Funeral--Same place Saturday morning,May 25,2002.

If anyone needs more information, or would like to express any messages, please email them to:
ThetaNu@kkpsi.org
KKPSIBRUCELEE3@kkpsi.org or @hotmail.com

Thank you for you time and love.....
AEA....FOREVER!
Will Moses
Secretary
Theta Nu Chapter
BRUCE Lee #3/PSIchotic Thrillah
BRUCE Line/PSI Line
Fall 2001
D.R.O.P.

PandaOnProzac
08-26-2002, 10:09 AM
I have only ready about this recently since I have just signed up on GC but I'm sure I speak for the Lambda Alpha chapter when I give our condolences.

AEA forever indeed......