PDA

View Full Version : Pi Phis of Iowa State

IAGamErin
04-27-2002, 02:25 PM
The Iowa Gamma chapter at Iowa State is extremely strong! We are a well-respected and diverse member of the Greek community, and we are continually ranked in the top 3 for semester GPA. We recently celebrated our 125th anniversary, and I realized on that day, while talking to incredible alums, that it means something to be an Iowa Gamma!

But on a sad note, I may have to transfer from this school due to increasing tuition. I am currently looking at a few schools, but University of Central Florida is at the top of my list. Would any members like to tell me how strong the Florida Epsilon chapter is? I've heard from sources, and assumed after visiting their website, that this is a very strong chapter ... which makes me happy!

Pi Phi love and Mine
Erin

erniegurl00
04-29-2002, 06:44 PM
Well, I talked with a girl from Florida Ep during this summer, and she seemed really nice! I've always heard good things about them. I say get in contact with them! :)

Erin

carnation
04-29-2002, 09:06 PM
Hi--

I also met a Florida Epsilon last year at Disney and was very impressed. Why don't you pm ZTAngel? She can tell you about Pi Phis at UCF!