PDA

View Full Version : New Pups

DoggyStyle82
04-12-2002, 06:11 PM
Congrats to the 17 Neos that crossed at Psi Chapter at Morehouse.

The 5 Neos at Eta Lambda at Virginia Tech.

The 6 Neos at Sigma Delta, Auburn Univ

DittoDog202
04-14-2002, 02:53 PM
Wuss up bruhs?
I just came back from 7th District State Meeting in Atlanta where my chapter walked away with "The 7th D Chapter of the Year". First off I am going to give a NASTY ROOOOOOO!!! to all the Spring '02 Neos that attended. ROOO to my sands from the Soulful Chi, Bloody Psi, Beta Psi, Upsilon Epsilon, Alpha Gamma, Delta Kappa and Alabama State. I didnt see KD neos, where was the rest of yall? Anyways, I would like to hear from all my sands, especially the #2 from Bloody Psi(Joey). Rooooo!!!!!

CrimsonTide4
04-14-2002, 02:57 PM
CONGRATS NEO!!:D

Welcome to the FAMILY:)
&
Welcome to GC.

DoggyStyle82
04-14-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by DittoDog202
Wuss up bruhs?
I just came back from 7th District State Meeting in Atlanta where my chapter walked away with "The 7th D Chapter of the Year". First off I am going to give a NASTY ROOOOOOO!!! to all the Spring '02 Neos that attended. ROOO to my sands from the Soulful Chi, Bloody Psi, Beta Psi, Upsilon Epsilon, Alpha Gamma, Delta Kappa and Alabama State. I didnt see KD neos, where was the rest of yall? Anyways, I would like to hear from all my sands, especially the #2 from Bloody Psi(Joey). Rooooo!!!!!

Dog, were you in the parking lot at the hotel setting out the phat marches? Chi Theta was out as heck. I kicked it with the KD neos. They were on meeting duty most of the time. The Nu Eta neos were in full force too. Damn, its good to be a Que.

The Bruh with the big piece of wood that kept calling out Georgia had me cracking up.

DittoDog202
04-15-2002, 11:12 AM
Ok Dawgy, I know I must have met you then if you were in the parking lot when we was setting out hops. Damn bruh, I had a good time wit the bruhs. Bruhs set out some hops at Beta Psi frat house and at the GT Delta probate. The bruh with the wood was Zeboye(i think thats how it is spelled), that bruh is from Alabama State. Where is NE? I dont know if i met any of them.

Divalawgirl
04-15-2002, 12:25 PM
...the party was not hype until the Deltas dropped in!

Wuzz up bruhs! I just wanted to give a congrats to all the neos of Sp2002 and show much luv to my nasty nasty bruthas. I too am a neo.

I crossed April 6, 2002
Tau Epsilon Chapter
Clayton College & State University
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
9 The H.A.R.D Way
#1 Jeopardy

Rooooooo-Ooooooooooop!!!

Swamp Thang
04-15-2002, 02:12 PM
dawg, I was at Beta Psi's house as well + I'm K/_\.. 2000 was at the House and at Georgia Tech (the neo's were with them at G.Tech but not at Beta Psi's house in that phat neighborhood).

The bruhs came down to Florida State while y'all were still... (ahem) meeting what other Men have met... Had I known Maddox was gonna be a Bruh, I wouldn't have been boooing him on every handoff.. haha..

Bruhs had a good time and kicked it with Up Psi that night at the FAMU Delta's party..

We told OZ at the Beta Psi house to have a jam ready for us cause UAB plays Florida 1st game this year...

So get ready as K/_\ visits the land of OZ...

Alias_01
04-15-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by DittoDog202
Wuss up bruhs?

Ditto..if you'd like I can get you in contact with Joey 2-Psi-02. Thats one of my guys and he lives across the hall from me. Drop me your email and i'll make sure he gets it..just trying to help out.

Peace and Love
-Alias_01

kiml122
04-15-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Divalawgirl
...the party was not hype until the Deltas dropped in!

Wuzz up bruhs! I just wanted to give a congrats to all the neos of Sp2002 and show much luv to my nasty nasty bruthas. I too am a neo.

I crossed April 6, 2002
Tau Epsilon Chapter
Clayton College & State University
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
9 The H.A.R.D Way
#1 Jeopardy

Rooooooo-Ooooooooooop!!!

Hey KS is that you:D, it's about time you found your way over to GC.

To all the 2002 Omega Psi Phi neos....CONGRATS!!

Divalawgirl
04-16-2002, 11:52 AM
Hey gurrrrl! Yes, it's me. Girl, I am so tired. Last night I saw my fellow sands come out on Spelman's campus. I also saw Soror Keisha Pullam. Congrats to Eta Kappa Chapter.

Ooooooooop!!!

#1 Jeopardy
Tau Epsilon Chapter
9 The H.A.R.D Way

Swamp Thang
04-18-2002, 04:56 PM
wednesday's report

that's right out of town, out Bruhs.. it's time to TAKE YA STROKES
once again. It's Wednesday's WEEK REPORT

You already know about the stepshow..

You already know that the pool party was Luke Campbell-ish.. and that UAB
has some FINE talent on the yard. My pupils are now diabetic from all the Eye candy :0b

What you don't know is that the Bruhs from: Alabama A&M, Sigma Delta, U of Alabama, Stillman College, Talladega College, Jacksonville State, and
of course, Miles College was at the pool party and afterset.

Some ladies kicked it with me for a minute after the stepshow as the Bruhs got scr8t ghetto and grilled ON THE SIDEWALK OF 10TH AVE SOUTH (a main throughfair).

It's been a minute since I've seen so many undergrad Bruhs dwelling together
at a mid week groove during school.

the WalMart catered afterset was A GROOVE. The visiting
Bruhs couldn't suck up the two boxes of 100pc count chicken we purchased + it was a great
convienence to those Bruhs.. I know that their hurting from lack of sleep
this morning as NE, Gamma Psi, and SD didn't leave the afterset till 4am.

tonight THE MISS PURPLE & GOLD PAGEANT and the GET IT FROM YA MOMMA PAJAMA JAM... Out Bruhs, we're waiting on y'all to complete the
K/_\ picture... GET Here.. it's a grooooooove and a 1/2

CrimsonTide4
04-18-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Swamp Thang
My pupils are now diabetic from all the Eye candy :o

Swamp Thang that is Funny as hell. CTFU CTFU.

I have got to meet you.