PDA

View Full Version : Interested

chulopr
04-03-2002, 02:31 PM
Question, im planning to pledge for Lamba Theta Phi's Alpha Alpha Chapter soon, and i was wondering before I do pledge. What do you stand for and what do strive to succed for?
I have heard that one of your main goal is to "Unite the Latin Community" and that's why and among other reasons I wanna pledge for your fraternity.

tshirtgrafx
04-19-2002, 02:37 PM
check this link out. it should answer your questions
http://www.lambda1975.org/membership/membership.htm

NoShame_Gamma
03-20-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by chulopr
Question, im planning to pledge for Lamba Theta Phi's Alpha Alpha Chapter soon, and i was wondering before I do pledge. What do you stand for and what do strive to succed for?
I have heard that one of your main goal is to "Unite the Latin Community" and that's why and among other reasons I wanna pledge for your fraternity.

I was just wondering if you pledged after all? If so, we need some more Latino representation in here!

19LAMBDA75
10-18-2004, 05:59 PM
yo look man im brother of lambda theta phi...BA ch. westcoast lambdas....loook man our fraternity stand for brotherhood a bond amongst men not just that its family.. every single brother feels the same way about each other just becuase letters unite us from coast to coast... i might not know the brothers from AA ch. but ill do anything for them and its a bond that is unexplainable...i pledged fall 03..and the experience is once in a life time type of thing were you build your standards as aperson. all you have to know is that if you feel that what you see at AA ch and our goals that we lambdas do achieve is right for you ..pledge...if not o'well..its not the quantatie of brothers but the quality....and if you do decide on pledging good luck in your journey to lambda land.............