PDA

View Full Version : AGD on elimidate!!

canadajen
03-13-2002, 09:50 AM
Guess what?!? One of our sisters will be on Thursday's episode of eliminate! Here's part of the email that I just received ...

"hey all, so i'm on "ElimaDATE" this Thursday, or at least that's what it says on the website, go to elimidate.com, click on thursday and my pic should pop up - 2nd from right. Please keep in mind when watching it, that they condensed 18 hours of film into 22 mins, so they can portray me however they want by being selective about what clips they want to put in ... (i wasnt' gonna get with that ugly ...), whatever...you all know the deal on how we get told what to say, who to fight with, how to answer questions, etc... , i really had no choice. but feel free to laugh all you want, especially at the umm, girl that wins, i just hope they show her crashing through the camera crew on skis...that's entertainment for ya."

Be sure to check it out - apparently it will be quite amusing! :D

JenAGD
03-13-2002, 11:26 AM
Wow, our very own Alpha Gam tv star! I'm about to look you up on the website right now.

LIEP
Jen

LeslieAGD
03-13-2002, 02:16 PM
That's cool...I hope she enjoys herself!

canadajen
03-13-2002, 03:51 PM
just for the record, its not me who's on the show, but rather a sister from the chapter here ... she's a great AGD & is one of thee most outgoing & spirited girls that I've ever met :)

- Jen