PDA

View Full Version : special thanks

LeslieAGD
03-10-2002, 10:35 PM
Hey Alpha Gam girlies, I just want to give a special thank you to Nina, Jen, Tonya, Lynn, and Katey for picking me up when I was feeling really down. I had a really hard time with "stuff" and I'm glad to have it "resolved." GC AGDs make me proud to wear my badge. :D

UMgirl
03-10-2002, 11:00 PM
You know anytime you need something all you have to do is say so. It's wasnt and will nevre be a problem. I'm so happy all the BS "stuff" is finally over and resolved for you :D

AGD Luv & Mine,
Tonya

AlphaGam1019
03-10-2002, 11:08 PM
Yay! I'm glad things worked out!! :D

LiEP,
Nina

AGDLynn
03-11-2002, 06:38 AM
Whew! I was worried but glad things worked out!!

Have a great time as VPR and don't get too stressed...after the "stuff", that should be a piece of cake! ;) :D

LeslieAGD
03-11-2002, 08:54 AM
Well, I'm not VP-R anymore but I guess it will be nice not to have a position...we'll see. I am about to go clear out my PM inbox AGAIN, so if you tried to PM me you will be able to.

JenAGD
03-11-2002, 11:00 AM
Leslie,

I'm so glad you're back & have everything worked out. Sometimes a break is the thing most needed. If you ever need anything, just email me!

LIEP
Jen

Katey Alpha Gam
03-11-2002, 07:34 PM
Baby, you know I love you to pieces!!! I have said it before and I'll say it again, you ARE AGD spirit. It warms my heart to come into meeting and see you there, sitting right next to me!!! You are the best and I knew all the "stuff" couldn't and wouldn't get you down b/c you are strong and beautiful and won't let ppl who want to keep you down do it. You are amazing and I am glad everything is fine!!!!