PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Sigma Chi!!

Buff Rose
02-11-2002, 10:01 PM
Just wanted to say I really admire your fraternity. My brother is a Sigma Chi from University of North Florida and graduated in 1999. He was president there his senior year and won the Balfour Award. He also is a life loyal sig. Sigma Chi changed him into such a wonderful person and I am glad to call him my brother now. I constantly brag about him being a Sigma Chi.

FYI: his wife was the sweetheart of their chapter and he pinned her on their wedding day. The guys from his chapter sang "Sweetheart of Sigma Chi" to her. It was so sweet!!

I wish we had Sigma Chi here (Valdosta State University) but I have enjoyed getting to know the brothers at UNF. Best of luck to all of you. You should all be proud to call yourselves Sigma Chi's.

Erin

UNFSigmaChi
03-26-2002, 11:37 AM
Who is your brother???? Im a sig from UNF as well...couldn't think of who this is or who he is. The only one i could think of is John Douglas

Buff Rose
03-26-2002, 02:34 PM
Yes, my brother is John Douglass. Isn't your name Kinny? I'm his sister, Erin. I go to Valdosta State in Georgia. Did you go to his wedding? I was in it. I have been to several Sigma Chi parties. PM me and we will talk more.