PDA

View Full Version : Iota Eta Chapter

valkyrie
01-20-2002, 06:38 PM
If you didn't already know, the Iota Eta Chapter of Alpha Phi was installed at DePaul University in Chicago today. You should all be very proud of the beautiful and intelligent young women who are part of this new chapter! Everyone was so happy and excited!

I wish them many years of happiness and sisterhood. :)

TechAPhi
01-20-2002, 11:16 PM
That's awesome! I knew there was a colony there, but didn't know it had been installed. Hoorary for Alpha Phi!

Valkyrie: are you working with the Depaul chapter?

SATX*APhi
01-20-2002, 11:17 PM
Oh, I am so excited for them!! I am a member of Iota Beta chapter which in this May will have been at my school for 5 years! Woo Hoo!! Congrats to the sisters at DePaul!!! :D

bearal
01-22-2002, 01:51 PM
Valkyrie,

Thanks for the news! It's good to hear of more Alpha Phi chapters forming. Now if only there could be a colony at my alma mater...

ladyj39
01-22-2002, 06:10 PM
Congratulations to all of our new sisters at Iota Eta chapter!

Thanks for the great news Valkyrie!

valkyrie
02-05-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by TechAPhi

Valkyrie: are you working with the Depaul chapter?

Wow -- sorry for my delay in answering your question -- I must've missed it.

I will be working with the Beta chapter at Northwestern. I am so looking forward to getting started!

TechAPhi
02-06-2002, 12:56 AM
Awesome Valkyrie! My sister is moving to Chicago for her PhD in August and is hoping to get involved with the Chicago area Phis. Maybe you'll be able to help point her in the right direction? :)

I am so proud of you for getting right in there and getting involved. I have heard the NWU Phis are absolutely tops. I am looking forward to hearing how you enjoy working with them.

Jen