PDA

View Full Version : CDC question

twigs344
12-28-2001, 11:19 PM
Hi everyone... At my school we sign up to take turns entertaining and feeding the CDC. (we don't have a house) So I was just wondering if anyone had any neat ideas on what to do with her. I wanted to do something fun and different (besides the usual dinner and movie). Thanks!:)

Lil' Hannah
12-29-2001, 12:26 PM
Take her shopping or something. Even if no one needs to buy anything, you can go and people watch and get a cheap dinner in the food court. Which CDC is coming?

twigs344
12-29-2001, 08:41 PM
Our CDC this time is Kara. Last semester we had Sassy. What school do you attend Lil Hannah?

RxyChrldr
12-29-2001, 11:26 PM
hey y'all..i'm at the U. of Washington in Seattle...DG love to everyone!!

CutiePie2000
01-01-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by twigs344
HiI wanted to do something fun and different (besides the usual dinner and movie). Thanks!:)

I would say take her to some of the tourist attractions that your town/city has to offer!

Remember, she has probably been travelling for weeks at a time....
I have done business travel for 6 weeks at a time, and believe me, it is *SO* nice to have someone who knows the area lead you around an unfamiliar place and point out what's what. Also, let her have a nice meal with lots of fresh salads and veggies... the novelty of eating hotel room food and restaurant food wears off *FAST*!!

sbhill2
10-17-2002, 09:46 PM
Our CDC is Lisa...she's here with us right now and she was with us during recruitment. She's cool!

WhiteDaisy128
10-17-2002, 10:02 PM
Everyone be really jealous! We have two CDC's that are staying with us this entire semester!!! Erin and Megan are so awesome! :D

CarolinaDG
10-19-2002, 04:44 PM
Yeah, Jen came for recruitment and she's coming back for semi-formal. We're taking her to the Melting Pot b/c she's never had fondue. Fun stuff!

Last semester, we took our CDC to Charleston, which is about an hour and a half away from here. It's a place that people all over have actually heard of because it's so historical. We took her shopping and took the battery. If there's someplace around you like that, then that's a good idea.

PS-SBHill... We were told that they didn't give y'all a CDC. That's kind of interesting. It's funny that we have 4 of the CDC's in the Carolinas all at the same time, though.