PDA

View Full Version : hi there, i'm new

agdalways
12-28-2001, 03:47 AM
hi there, as i said i am new here. My name is Kim and i am from Beta Gamma Chapter in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

I am looking forward to meeting you all. Just a little note, this whole web thing is a little new to me so please be patient. :confused:

Loyally.

AGDLynn
12-28-2001, 08:58 AM
You'll find that we are scattered throughout North America, like Canadajen (gee, wonder where she is from??) to our wonderful moderator Sandy (OTW) from Hawaii.

I'm from Gamma Tau, State Univ of West Georgia.

We have a chat group that we have started on Wed. nights approx. 8:30 p.m. We usually try to start on the IHQ site but if the blinking gets too bad, we will switch to another site.

Hope you can join us anytime!
:)

AlphaGam1019
12-28-2001, 09:47 AM
Hey Kim, welcome to GreekChat!! :D Hope you have fun posting here!

LiEP,
Nina

Unregistered-
12-28-2001, 10:47 AM
Aloha Kim and welcome to Greekchat!

Lynn's right...we're getting more and more sisters every day at GC and we're scattered around North America! We're always happy to see a new sister on Greekchat!

If you need any help or if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at oohteenywahine@aol.com

Have fun posting!

Loyally,
Sandy
AGD-Delta Sigma

UMgirl
12-28-2001, 02:04 PM
Hi Kim, welcome to Greek Chat and hope to get to know you more :-)

LIEP,
Tonya

ps.... arent there like over 20 of us now on here??? we have our own lil new member class. Next we need a composite (joke!).

winnieb
12-28-2001, 02:38 PM
Hi and welcome!!!! I am pretty new here also.
I am from the Kappa Alpha chapter in Kansas City, MO.

Looking forward to getting to know you!!!

Loyally,
Wendi

AlphaGamDiva
12-28-2001, 04:47 PM
Yay! Someone else new on here besides me! WooHoo!
I'm from Theta Iota chapter in Bowling Green, KY. This place is super fun, so make sure you check it all out!

Loyally,
Monica :D

ilovemyglo
12-29-2001, 01:50 PM
Hey, I am also from the Theta Iota chapter in BG, miss DIVA up there is my roommate (along with a curious kitten named George!) Hope you love this boards as much as I do, heck we have our own little chapter here and we sure have shared a lot!
Well let me know if you ever need anything! Love and loyalty, Sarah

Lisa Fishman
12-29-2001, 04:14 PM
Hi Kim. Welcome to GC! Have fun. Lisa, Mu Chapter Brenau Univ.

canadajen
12-30-2001, 06:53 PM
agdalways (Kim) ... welcome, welcome, welcome to GC :o) I am so very happy to see another Canadian AGD representin on here!! As you can probably guess, my name is Jen, and I am an alumni of the Delta Zeta chapter over here at UBC (I'm just finishing up my degree) I've met Alpha Gams from four other Canadian chapters (both AB chapters, Western, & UT) but have yet to meet anyone from Beta Gamma (till now!) ... how big is your chapter? what's greek life like there in Winnipeg? At present, our undergrad chapter is at 50 (10 over total) & is the reigning top all-around chapter on campus (sorry, had to brag just for a moment). I can't wait to hear all about your greek experiences there in Manitoba ... do share :)

Monica, aka Diva ... welcome to GC also ;) I look forward to getting to know you both!!

Happy New Year & LiEP,
Jen - alumna
Delta Zeta '97 ;)

JenAGD
01-02-2002, 01:11 PM
Welcome, Kim!

I'm a *soon to be alum* in Birmingham, AL. Just a tip: keep checking the posts here often. I always get way behind and then miss out on what's going on with everyone!

Jen

NeonPi
01-02-2002, 03:01 PM
Hi just wanted to say hi to Kim - I too am in Winnipeg (I'm the Panhellenic Adviser), and she is an AWESOME Alpha Gam! You'll really enjoy her!

Welcome to GC, Kim - maybe we can get the rest of the BG's on the board here!!

Shala
AOII

:D

AlphaGamDiva
01-05-2002, 05:41 PM
just a quick shout out to my beautiful roomie, sarah! woohoo! i miss george! (i know, i know) and to say hey to a fellow bama alpha gam--what's up, jen? i used to live in huntsville as well as mobile. sweet home alabama!!!! and one of my theta iota girls is also from b-ham!

and can someone hook it up with the wednesday night chat situation...i get confused all too easily with how to do all that.

monica

Lisa Fishman
01-06-2002, 02:30 PM
Monica, Hi. I'm a fellow Huntsvillian. I now live in Birmingham.
Jen, Come to Junior Circle. Someone named Lisa Huff is doing it. Lisa