PDA

View Full Version : I Just Thought I'd Tell You.......

UMgirl
12-03-2001, 01:13 PM
WOOHOOO! I FINALLY GOT A QUARTERLY!!!! (runs around her house holding it in the air. stops to take a breath) WOOHOOO I GOT A QUARTERLY!!! (does a little dance, makes a lil luv, gets down tonight). Even if it only was the summer one :cool:

Also I have my first real job as a college graduate. Its still little and I will continue to look, but I will be a substitute teacher.

The last thing is that I just want to thank you all for being here and having tons of fun on this board. If you read my post in Greek Life about the sorority dual, you know that I went out this weekend. It wasnt good :( I got to miss the whole brag about the sorority part as one of the as one of the other GDI guest of the party told us, but my friend pretty much ignored me and our other HS friend and her BF the whole night. Out of 2 hours of being their she talked to us 2x and it was like 5 mins. seriously. We tried to mingle but no one else seemed to want to talk to us also. The crowd was pretty much stereotypical greek (Gag) and not friendly except a few (very few ) none greeks, who told our friend that there actually were and they did talk to some intelligent people at the party (meaning us) and my friend gave her this wierd look, like she was crazy and insulted that her sisters and other friends werent included. Unfortunately as we talked about in the car she has become way stereo. sorority girl (and thats putting a lil nicer than my other friend). Anywho I kind of got sad to seeing her with her sisters and they all live so close and it made me miss mine. But then I thought about this board and Im glad Im on it b/c you guys are the closest thing I have away from my chapter :) Thanks! Sorry so long and lame. :rolleyes:

LIEP,
Tonya http://www.plaudersmilies.de/love/pinklove.gif

greeklawgirl
12-03-2001, 01:28 PM
Glad you finally got your Quarterly, girl! You can probably expect your next one around Valentine's Day. LOL

Sorry you had a lousy time this weekend. People change all the time, usually for the better, sometimes for worse. Keep your fingers crossed and hope that this is just a temporary phase for your friend.

And NO, you shouldn't feel lame about this board because I feel the same way about this group of girls too! It doesn't matter what chapter we're from... we are still a family! I've never met any of you in person, but I love you all the same. You've all become quiet, but important, (LOL) people in my life.

And I don't care if that is sappy. Its true.

AGDLynn
12-03-2001, 05:53 PM
We luv ya like a sister! ;)