PDA

View Full Version : Leaving your mark

The1calledTKE
12-01-2001, 01:59 PM
Does your chapter have a tradtion of writing your chapter initials and scroll number everywhere? You look around Valdosta your bound to see one along with other fraternity's marks.

GmuTeke
12-02-2001, 02:33 PM
we have a "spirit wall" at GMU that we put TKE in huuuuuge letters on regularly, but we dont put it on everything. some fraternities on campus do that, like on desks or walls or stuff like that and I really think it's vandalism with the fraternity name. if it comes off with chalk, fine thats one thing, but some stuff is indellible.

teke4life
12-04-2001, 01:47 AM
a long time ago, the brothers discovered that you could remove the mirrors from the walls in the greek dorm on campus. seniors always sign their nicknames on the back of the mirrors b4 they graduate. i'll forever be immortalized on the back of the mirror in East hall, room 201. my fraternity doesn't live on that floor anymore, so i can't go see it. hey, any kdr's reading this from lyco, look for mulligan.

Babble354
01-07-2002, 10:20 PM
We would sign our names, scroll#, pledge class, any and all offices held somewhere in our rooms at the house, somewhere where it would'nt be painted over...