PDA

View Full Version : How has different chapters/colonies of Sigma Lambda Gamma impacted their university?

ladypink
01-16-2010, 03:22 AM
How has SLG impacted your school and/or other schools?

Specific examples please. You could post them here or send as a PM.

It would help me and 7 other girls a lot to know as many stories as possible! Thanks :D

dreamseeker
01-16-2010, 04:10 AM
I'm not a greek but for the last year I've been working to get a particular sorority onto my college campus.

How has SLG impacted your school and/or other schools?

Specific examples please. You could post them here or send as a PM.

It would help me and 7 other girls a lot to know as many stories as possible! Thanks :D

umm, i don't know if as an aspirant you need to be discreet, and not let people know what org you are trying to bring to your campus. Up here where I am (northeast) people will do as much research as they can to find out which campus you are trying to bring SLG to, and who knows what trouble that may spell for you. greek life in the northeast for latino and multicultural orgs can be quite vicious (shout out to greekstand LOL)

If discretion is important, then you need to get off GC, or at least stop posting and simply lurk. it is not the place for you to conduct research such as this. if discretion is not a big deal and its okay for you to be posting like this, then carry on.

i wish you the best in becoming an SLG colony.

(dang, anime has got me in a good mood :o)

OH, and isn't pink one of SLG's colors? I hope you just like the color pink or something.

ladypink
01-16-2010, 07:59 AM
Oh thanks; I've done my research I just wanted to learn more from different places. But yea; my fave colors been pink and blue since childhood. lol Thanks for the advice. Discretion isn't a problem... in fact, we have to throw discretion out the window to get where we have to be but we're humble about it. Anyway, thanks for the advice again, I appreciate it. :)

LatinaAlumna
01-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Discretion isn't a problem... in fact, we have to throw discretion out the window to get where we have to be

Wow...

preciousjeni
01-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Oh thanks; I've done my research I just wanted to learn more from different places. But yea; my fave colors been pink and blue since childhood. lol Thanks for the advice. Discretion isn't a problem... in fact, we have to throw discretion out the window to get where we have to be but we're humble about it. Anyway, thanks for the advice again, I appreciate it. :)

Wow...
Dammit, LatinaAlumna. Somebody has to do better than that cuz I'm trying to stroll on by.

dreamseeker
01-18-2010, 12:29 AM
*does chapter stroll* i'm here to help soror! :D LOL

anyway gl to the op and her 7 fellow aspirants. at least her post was humble too. :p