PDA

View Full Version : Why Isn't there a local Fraternity Site

D.0.7
10-15-2001, 10:23 PM
I was just wondering why there wasn't a local fraternity web site for fraternities that are not national yet, but want to be acknowledege as a local fraternity. If there is a local frat web site would someone like to share the web page address with me thanks alot.

from: The brothers of Mu Omega Pi a Newly acclaim fraternity who's taking greek life to a higher level.. Greek'ssss Rulesssss and GOD Bless...

DGPhoney
10-15-2001, 10:51 PM
Actually thats a great Idea, I know there are a lot of Local Fraternities out there and a good deal of them have web pages it would be great to have one web site for all of them too, we gotta spread the greek love equally :D If I come across one I'll let you know!
DGPhoney~

D.0.7
10-16-2001, 01:01 PM
Thanks for posting a message on the board. It will be a pleasure to know if there is a web site for local fraternities. So when you find out let me know aiight one...

D.0.7
10-16-2001, 05:57 PM
I know if i have ti gift of knowing how to use HTML i was love to build a web site, but i don't so that's why i have not taken a shot at doing it..

DGPhoney
10-16-2001, 05:57 PM
Hmm, maybe I can put something together:) I'll see what I can do, and I 'll let everyone know. Localsororities, your site is awesome and you should be commended on your great work on that site, it's so useful and helpful to all greeks all around !
Great Job LocalSororities:)
DGPhoney~

damasa
10-19-2001, 01:38 PM
I've thought about doing something like that..but I stlll have to finish our new fraternity page...something I kind of got volunteered for, on top of being treasurer, working almost 30 hours a week and taking 15 credits :(

ProPhetic1
02-16-2005, 10:48 PM
This is a site for all greeks but geared to Local Greeks.

United Greeks (http://localgreeks2k4.proboard29.com)