PDA

View Full Version : Let's get this forum poppin

IOTAMAN
10-15-2001, 03:28 PM
There is alot of computer savy bruh out there, I recommend that we get a private section just 4 us. Over the next few days I'm going 2 start posting 2 this site. I'm a tell u I have over 5 gigs of pictures, some taste full alot xrated. But it don't stop there I plan on posting albums links to
warez,albums and much much more. I you down 4 this and i have yall approval respond to this message. If anyone like to see some of my posts come 2 blackgirlonline.com and look 4 my name. If ya like my 1st sig i posted on this sight i'm currently working on a better one if yall want one i'll do one for ya or show ya how 2 make em'
Peace
IOTAMAN 1-B-SPR98

IotaNet
10-18-2001, 01:09 AM
Brothers -

I'd like to remind everyone that this is a public forum. Wives, Sweethearts, sorority members and others routinely visit this site.

With that in mind, we must be aware of the need for good taste and discretion on this board -- the same as we must do in person.

If you are unsure of what is appropriate, ask yourself, "What would my Mother think if she saw my name connected to what I am about to post?" That should give you a clear answer on what to do.

I am in no way, the "thought-police" but this item is non-negotiable. Iota Phi Theta is dedicated to "The Development and Perpetuation of Scholarship, Leadership, Citizenship, Fidelity, and Brotherhood among Men." Let our words, deeds, and Internet activity reflect this.

If anyone has questions or needs clarification on this issue, please feel free to e-mail me.