PDA

View Full Version : Oh Oh Oh Oh!!!!

DGPhoney
10-04-2001, 08:28 PM
Did anyone watch friends tonite?
Because i know it's a major time differance for some of us, i won't give it away yet. But for those who watched it now, Do you really think its"him" as the father of rachels baby, or are they just jerking us?
This is driving me bonkers I sooo need to know, lol
what ya'll think?

* ok, so I am watching the last minute or two, like the credits, so why did the annoucer(the guy telling whats on next) give it away. That "He" is deffinetly the father. Was that an accident or was that a meant to happen thing? Anyone catch that? **********
DGPhoney~

amycat412
10-04-2001, 08:32 PM
PLEASE TELL ME, I'm gonna miss it due to a dinner appt!! PM Me!!
:D
thanks!

IowaHawkeye
10-04-2001, 08:33 PM
i really think it's "him" becuase after the show the NBC commentator guy said "Tune in next week and see how "him" finds out he's the father of Rachel's baby!"

DGPhoney
10-04-2001, 08:48 PM
Gotcha amycat
Yea see I didn't catch it till the end the annoucer guy but why did they give it away I mean i am thankful, but I didn't think they normally give that kinda goodie stuff out ya know.
See I was hoping it was" him"
DGPhoney~

ZTAngel
10-04-2001, 08:56 PM
That was so obvious. I knew since May when it was hinted at the wedding that she was pregnant that it was going to end up being "him".

TigerGirl52
10-04-2001, 09:31 PM
I'm so happy it's "him". After the show aired...all of my friends started calling me going "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD". LOL. I'm so psyched that it's him. Anyways...somebody let us know when everybody has watched it so we can discuss it freely!!!!!!

Allison

Thrillhouse
10-04-2001, 09:46 PM
Yah, all of this has been old news if you check the spoiler sites. I forgot to watch it tonight but it came as no surprise. What else happened?

The1calledTKE
10-04-2001, 09:49 PM
Who is him????

SparkliiQTMTSU
10-04-2001, 09:52 PM
I am so wondering if "he" is going to ask her to marry him and if he does i really dont think she would accept you know because of all that has happened in the past and stuff what do you guys think???

Nichole

Wine&Blue
10-04-2001, 10:09 PM
Yes it is "him" because in the next few episodes there is a really funny scene where she tells "him" that condoms are only 97% effective and "he" freaks out and has to read the box. (Have a friend that went to the taping.)

The1calledTKE
10-04-2001, 10:17 PM
Somebody tell me who him is please!!!

SparkliiQTMTSU
10-04-2001, 10:29 PM
zntke711 i PMed you with who "him" is!!

Nichole

aephi alum
10-04-2001, 10:41 PM
yep... it's kind of obvious who "he" is... if you haven't seen the ep, just think about it for a minute :)

Dejajeva
10-04-2001, 11:10 PM
Okay...I don't know about anybody else, but seriously...

After this episode...I'm madly in love with Joey.

What a doll! (not to mention a wonderful friend...)

jess

TechAPhi
10-05-2001, 01:02 AM
I saw tonight's episode, but I missed a lot of last season. Were Rachel and "him" ever "together" last season? If so, I don't remember it. :)

Jen

TigerGirl52
10-05-2001, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Dejajeva
Okay...I don't know about anybody else, but seriously...

After this episode...I'm madly in love with Joey.

What a doll! (not to mention a wonderful friend...)

jess

I totally agree. He's such a cutie. I wouldn't turn down his proposal for anything.

Allison

TechAPhi
10-05-2001, 02:38 AM
As you probably remember, I was WAY down on Joey last week. He totally redeemed himself this week. I am 100% with you who say he was a doll! That's the Joey we know and love.

BTW, was anyone else bothered by the fact that Monica and Chandler (AGAIN) spent so much time apart? I find it odd that they'd spend their first full day as a married couple hanging around their apartment with friends. Maybe it is just me.

Also, I feel kind of annoyed that we didn't get to see many special Monica and Chandler moments during their wedding reception. There was such a big build up to it all last season, then they hardly focused on the wedding reception at all.

Oh well. I love the show anyway. I like it so much I talk about them as if they were real people!! Ha ha! :)

Jen

Wine&Blue
10-05-2001, 10:08 AM
There was a scene in one of last season's episodes where either Rachel or "him" talks about how they never had breakup sex. And they talk about doing it for a minute and go "That's crazy isn't it" and the other one says "Yeah that's crazy" and they kind of laugh it off. It never got resolved whether they actually did it or not until I guess this episode. It was about a month before the season ended so that would make sense.

AOPiLaLa
10-05-2001, 10:54 AM
I said this before, but Joey is so my favorite right now. And I am really liking how Rachel is handling all of this--she is being really cool. But am I the only one who kind of hoped they would expand their circle of friends when they ended up getting married and having babies? I am all for a core group of close best friends, but I hoped that they would bring some new people into the fold by the end(kind of like they did with Richard, Tag, Janice, so on), even if it was the last season or something. But I am a MAJOR fan of the show and I think this season will be great!

Sue_XO
10-05-2001, 11:10 AM
Did they even go on a honeymoon?

TigerGirl52
10-05-2001, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Sue_XO

I don't think so. Whoever talked about Monica and Chandler spending so little time together....that bothered me too. OH WELL!!! I'll continue to watch to see what happens.

Allison

veruca76
10-05-2001, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by AOPiLaLa
But am I the only one who kind of hoped they would expand their circle of friends when they ended up getting married and having babies? I am all for a core group of close best friends, but I hoped that they would bring some new people into the fold by the end(kind of like they did with Richard, Tag, Janice, so on), even if it was the last season or something

I was discussing this very thing with a friend last night. I was whining that all of the characters on the show will just end up marrying each other and how it's lame, unrealistic and enforces the men and women aren't really just friends thing. The thing we figured out is that this is the line where reality meets t.v. In real life they would have found other people, stopped all living together, grown apart somewhat and moved in different directions with their lives. That would be the end of the show so the writers keep them revolving around each other for the sake of ratings and the chemistry in the core cast. Anyway, being that this is the last season it wouldn't have been so bad if somebody developed an outside love interest.

Oh well, think I might be taking this a little too seriously. I love that show too though.

CutiePie2000
10-05-2001, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Sue_XO

Sue_XO
The honeymoon is coming up. When Chandler and Monica were checking out of the hotel (and Monica was complaining that she was no longer a bride, just a wife), they did say something about going on their honeymoon the next week.

DGPhoney
10-05-2001, 07:26 PM
Ok Time to Spill Him is ROSS!!!!!! Hopefully you all have seen it now cause now I need to discuss,lol. I have sooo always wanted them to get back together and every season they have been so close but no dice ya know. So anyway, does anyone think he will ask Rachel to Marry Him? I think he will, but I don't think she'll say yes :( just I guess goig by what she said in last nites show that she didnt want a husband (or is that just her way of preparing herself for heart ache) Yes and Joey is adorbale, he really looks out for them.
I wonder now that it's out , since no one even knew they slept together whether now they will do like a flash back episode to tell us what excatly happen hmmmmm (If anyone needs a recap of the show who didn't see it, just pm me and I'll tell ya the 411 )

DGPhoney~
Hey did anyone see the episode before this one?