PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek: Enterprise

GmuTeke
09-27-2001, 11:00 AM
Just wondering if there are any other Trekkers/geeks out there that watched the new Star Trek show last night. I enjoyed it, it seems to have excellent potential for interest. Just as long as it doenst turn into another Voyager I'll be happy.

The1calledTKE
09-27-2001, 11:03 AM
I think they should let Stat Trek die off. None of them are as popular as the classics. They should stick to movies. I thought about watching The new star trek but I can't the the quantium leap guy as captain.

PenguinTrax
09-27-2001, 11:26 AM
I watched the first 1/2 hour and taped the rest (I'm under a work deadline).

What I saw of it, I liked and am curious how the characters will develop. I'm happy to see Scott Bakula in a starring/recurring role again and I really like him and his talent.

The1calledTKE
09-27-2001, 11:29 AM
I mean I like Scott Bakula but it is hard to see him in another sci fi role other than quantum leap.

dzrose93
09-27-2001, 11:43 AM
I was flipping channels and ran across it. I watched it for about 20 minutes but then had to go fix dinner. What I saw seemed pretty good though. I'm not a huge Star Trek fan, but I do like Scott Bakula. :)

Thrillhouse
09-27-2001, 12:14 PM
I am not really a star trek fan but their new intro looked really good. A lot better than the old stary backgrounds and other things they had. What did you all think of the intro?

GmuTeke
09-27-2001, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Ex greek
I am not really a star trek fan but their new intro looked really good. A lot better than the old stary backgrounds and other things they had. What did you all think of the intro?

ARG! new and interesting intro?! i was 10 minutes late into watching it so i missed it. what happened?

AlphaGam1019
09-27-2001, 01:53 PM
I'm scared now.

The1calledTKE
09-27-2001, 01:56 PM
Don't be scared.;)

Thrillhouse
09-27-2001, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by GmuTeke

ARG! new and interesting intro?! i was 10 minutes late into watching it so i missed it. what happened?

Nothing happened, it was just a cool opening. They showed a lot of airplane stuff rather than space stuff, and had decent music in the background. I thought it was better than any of the previous shows' intros

aephi alum
09-27-2001, 11:18 PM
It was an interesting show... definitely a nice intro :) But I can't see myself getting into it as much as I got into the original or Next Generation. Well, I'll give it a chance :)

Actually, I was half hoping Scott Bakula's first officer would be a hologram named Al... ;)