PDA

View Full Version : Missed you guys!

AOPiLaLa
09-17-2001, 11:30 AM
Hello all my wonderful sisters!! I just wanted to say how much I missed all of you these past few days when GreekChat was down. I also wanted to make sure everyone is safe and all of your loved ones are accounted for. I don't think there are any AOTT chapters right in NYC but I know that their is an AOTT chapter at George Mason in DC area--anyone know if they are all okay?
And anyone know if we got any new GC AOTT sisters with rush?? I have been waiting to find out all week!!
All my Alpha Love,
Lesley

AOIIAngel
09-17-2001, 11:46 AM
Hello Lesley!

I have been going crazy wondering about Liz(crimsontide) and all the threads from rush experience were deleted! Or I just cant find them. I don't know what other ladies have signed bid cards and been accepted. This is my first day back(former AOPIHottie) I guess with the system being down, it wouldnt let me back in! And I checked the national site to see if anyone has posted on there chapters, and cant get it to come out either.

Well, I hope that Liz has pledged, and will come visit our boards! Even though I am sure she is busy with her pledge activities!!

Alpha Love,

mary

Beryana
09-17-2001, 02:06 PM
I don't know about the rush results. As far as AOIIs in NYC---I know that there is an active alumnae chapter in NYC and personally know that there are a number of Beta Gamma alumnae living in NYC. Actually one sister lived 3 blocks from the WTC---but she and her husband both got out of their apartment safely and are okay. I don't know about others, though.

Roses!

Sarah